Sunday, August 14, 2011
Board Express for Tapatalk- WP7
• Access to more than 8000 forums (vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF)
• Read and create posts, threads and private messages
• Optimized for your Windows Phone 7 screen
• Tapatalk is traffic-efficient, because it allows you to quickly access the information you want
• Ability to use the search function in forums
• Search for threads in which you posted
• Search for unread posts
• …and much more
Weave- Best RSS Reader Available for WP7
RSS Evolved Presenting Weave – the world’s best news reader, exclusively for Windows Phone 7! Featuring an attractive interface and lightning-fast performance, Weave offers a fresh take on RSS. Try it now for free!
Full list of features:
• 33 pre-loaded categories including world, financial, deals, fashion, videogames, technology, and sports news just to name a few!
• Add new categories at any time
• Over 180 pre-loaded, high-quality news sources including CNN, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, Engadget, USA Today, NY Times, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, and many more!
• Feed search – you can search for new feeds by topic or website name
• Easily manage your feeds and categories via the settings screen
• Preview articles with a touch of a finger
• View full articles at your leisure
• Share articles with your friends, via email!
• Post an article to your Facebook wall!
• Tweet an article to your Twitter followers!
• Send an article to Instapaper!
We pre-loaded Weave with 33 categories of interest – from sports to technology, politics, world news, videogames, wine, comic books, art, celebrity gossip, movies, travel – just to name a few! For every category, we went and found the highest quality blog and news sources, the ones with the best content, the most interesting articles, and the best images.
As soon as you open Weave the first time, you select the categories you are interested in, and within seconds you have created what is essentially a high-quality magazine that is catered just to you! A virtual magazine that is always updated with fresh articles – without you having to do anything at all!
Monday, August 8, 2011
How to Install Mango Beta 2 on Windows Phone 7- without developer account..
Ok.. I was telling myself, I would wait until the official update comes..
But I just cannot wait anymore.. So I took the plunge and updated my NODO WP7 to Mango Beta 2 WP7.
Here’s the steps I took and links to the files which is necessary for the update.
Step 1 : Download the required files.
i. Windows Phone Support Tools. Click HERE for x64 version, and HERE for x86 version.
ii. Updating Tool which can be found here: WindowsPhoneHacker.com.
iii. Beta version for Zune (made for Mango Beta, other Zune don’t work with mango).
Download it here.
Step 2 : Connect your NODO WP7 to PC via USB.
Ensure that Zune pops up (the old Zune, not the beta version)
Step 3 : Close Zune.
Step 5 : Once complete, Zune will automatically launch.
Step 6 : Check for Updates. You will find ‘Windows Phone 7 Build 7401’. Install it.
Step 7 : Once installed, search for update again. You will find ‘Windows Phone 7 Build 7661’. Install it. Thats Mango Beta 2.
Step 8 : Once Mango is installed, you will need to use the Zune Beta version as the old zune will no longer work on your phone from this time onwards.
However, if you ever want to go back to Nodo, use the ‘restore.bat’ to restore your NODO.
Keep your NODO Backup Safe, as you will need it to return to NODO, before you can update to the official Mango and other future updates.
Update Screen Shot 2- This is it.. MANGO BETA 2!
DONE ! !
i. This is not the official update. Updating to Mango Beta will void your warranty
ii. I am not responsible for any damage, ‘brick’ of your phone
iii. You will need to be at least, on NODO update for this to work
Good Luck and Enjoy WP7 Mango!